Salesforce acquires Airkit.ai
Salesforce, a leading enterprise software company, acquired Airkit.ai to enhance its AI capabilities and elevate customer experiences.
Airkit.ai, founded in 2017 by Adam Evans and Stephen Ehikian, has rapidly emerged as a frontrunner in the no-code and low-code platform arena. Specializing in AI-powered customer service applications and experiences, Airkit.ai seamlessly integrates with helpdesk systems to ease customer service operations.
By automating customer interactions, Airkit.ai delivers a promise of instant resolution for over 90% of customer inquiries.
What strengths does Airkit.ai bring to the forefront?
The e-commerce firm empowers Fortune 500 enterprises and rapidly expanding businesses to construct adaptable, omni-channel customer engagement applications, along with AI-driven customer service agents.
Additionally, Airkit.ai is set to accelerate Salesforce’s journey into the AI-driven future of customer engagement across its service, sales, marketing, and commerce divisions.
The integration of Airkit.ai’s AI technology and its expertise into Service Cloud solidifies Salesforce’s leadership in the customer service industry.
By using AI-powered customer service applications, Salesforce aims to revolutionize business-customer interactions, offering advanced and intelligent customer service applications and experiences and personalized service to a global clientele.
Adam Evans, Airkit.ai co-founder and CTO, also commented
“In the world of Generative AI, it’s clear we need new types of experiences that provide opportunities to transform the engagement experience.”
Surprise and delight customers through unexpected gestures:
Enriching Service Cloud AI Features and Customer Engagement
The integration of Airkit.ai’s no-code, low-code AI-driven customer support agents into Service Cloud provides smooth, tailored, and effective customer experiences:
- Furnish rapid responses to customer inquiries.
- Eradicate the necessity for human involvement.
- Trim response times.
- Enable customer service teams to concentrate on more intricate and high-impact tasks.
- Automate routine queries.
- Furnish precise information swiftly, heightening customer contentment and allegiance.
- Broaden its customer engagement capabilities.
- Supply more precise industry-oriented solutions.
- Enhance the experience by expeditiously resolving simpler customer matters, thus liberating agents to address the complex.
As Salesforce continues to invest in pioneering solutions and acquisitions, it augments significant AI capabilities for its clientele.
Now enhance Customer Satisfaction with Proactive Support:
In summary, Salesforce’s acquisition of Airkit.ai highlights its dedication to advancing AI-driven customer service solutions, positioning them as industry leaders in the convergence of AI and human innovation. This strategic move strengthens their global capabilities in customer service.
- Redefining Customer Rapport in the Digital Epoch: Insights from Salesforce’s Latest Survey
- How to Make Trailhead Reading Experience Easier on the Eyes
- How to Use Apex Collator Class for Locale-Sensitive Sorting in Salesforce
- Salesforce Functions Retirement (History 2019-2023)
Our Latest Posts
- Denise Dresser: From Internal Leader to Slack CEO
- The Power of Salesforce’s Automotive Cloud with AI and Data Innovation
- The State of AI Readiness Across APAC (Salesforce’23 Index)
- Salesforce Eyes Auto ML Model Generation – Patent Filing
- Customer-Centricity in a World of Flux : Key Insights